Well, any of you who spend time with my twins, Garrett & Turner, know that they play make believe every day all day. When they started Sunbeams in January their teachers did not know who they were because they would always give a make believe name. We go from Thomas the Tank Engine Characters (Edward, Thomas, Annie & Clarabel), to Dora characters (Dora, Diego, Alicia, echo bush, tico), Surf's Up (chicken joe and cody maverick), to a variety of princesses (this is Brad's favorite.) So today we got in to the car to run errands. I started to buckle them up and I said "Garrett, please hand me your seat belt" He mumbled something I didn't understand and I asked "What?" He says, "I am not Garrett I am Alma." Turner then says, "Yes, he is Alma and I am the angel." Guess what story they heard in church on Sunday? You guessed it. I just thought it was sweet and a real compliment to their teachers that they actually listened and are now make believing the Alma the Younger story.
Sometimes I wish I could live in the land of make believe!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment